Monday, May 16, 2011

To all who come to this happy place. Welcome

Welcome to The Forbidden Eyes Disneyland Resort Update! Every week I'll go into the resort and provide pics of all the projects currently going on in the resort. Then the day after my visit, I will post the update. So lets say I go to the resort on Saturday. That means that I will post the update on Sunday. As I go on other days at well, every update won't be posted on Sun. They'll be posted the day after my visit.

Follow me on Twitter (username is Indy1957) so you can be updated on when a new post is up.

The first update will be posted sometime this week. As I plan on going either this Thursday or Sat, the first update might be posted on Fri or Sun.

Welcome and I hope to have some followers soone!

No comments:

Post a Comment