Sunday, May 22, 2011

About Me


I am a 19 year old college student who has been an Annual Passholder for 6 years. I'm an active member on Micechat, a well known (and maybe even infamous) Disney Fan site. For the last 2 years, i've entertained other members with my Trip Reports which was a weekly thing. Then I decided to get into the DLR update gig and run this blog to post updates on the various projects throughout the resort. My goal in running this blog, is to provide photos and info of the current progress of the projects as much as possible. I will also provide honest opinions on everything Disney as much as possible. A personal goal for me doing this is to provide something different to MiceChat and to try someting I've never done before.

If you have any requests for a future update, you can contact me via Twitter (username: Indy1957) or if your a Micechat Member, you can drop me a PM or Visitor Message, but I would prefer a Visitor Message so the PM box won't fill up as a precaution. I'll also take questions but note that questions may not be answered for various reasons.

I use a Sony A33 DSLR Camera for all of my pictures and video recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment