Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th of July update

Sorry for the lack of good updates. I've been busy the past couple of weeks but I was able to bring out a quick update in the last post and I promised myself that I would work on one this week.

So this update focuses primarily on the new Paradise Gardens Eating complex that just opened up in Paradise Pier. This replaces Pizza Ow Mow Mow and Burger Invasion.

Quick update on the Carthay Circle Theater:


More green covers are going up.

The new Paradise Gardens Restaurant Complex is great!








 
I went to Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta for an afternoon lunch. The detail they put on the inside has surpassed Plaza Inn and the food makes Pizza Port look like a school cafeteria.







Trays are located at the bottom of each section. This is different than the other places like set up like this as you would typically get your tray at the front.


This is the Chicken Pasta with sun-dried tomato sauce. And I have to say, this beats the Chicken Fusili at Pizza Port. A bit of warning though, the sauce is a little bit spicy. After I ate it, I went to the Lemon Cheescake and to me, the best Cheesecake I ate. Disney did a good job on making sure the food was excellent as many people are giving great reviews of the place. Next time i'll do the Paradise Garden Grill which serves Mediterranean Skewers.


Finally, I give you the 4th of July pre-show in World of Color. This preshow takes place approx 5 minutes before World of Color and includes low-level fireworks like in New Years Eve. This is a very well done 4th of July preshow and I would recommend it. Like DL's 4th of July Fireworks, it will be shown from July 1-4 and will be played before every WoC show during that time.



Thats all for this weekend, have a great 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment